If you’re going to a Counselor, here are some ways to help yourself too:
- Be ready to grow. Tell yourself “I can” instead of “I can’t.” This helps you do your best.
- Ask your family for help when you need it. Share how you feel. This helps you feel close.
- Do things you are good at and enjoy. This gives you confidence.
- Know your good qualities. Maybe you are funny, creative, helpful, or kind. Use at least one of these every day. This helps you be your best self.
- Find time to play and have fun. Being active every day helps you feel happier and ready to learn.